Sunday, August 26, 2007

Getting Ready to Travel


I'm getting ready to go visit my mom, sister, and other relatives! (You can see my niece and nephew above, wearing hats I made them!) I leave on Saturday, and I'll be gone for a week. I've started preparing my house for my absence. :) I really haven't left like this ever! Once I was gone for 5 days, and T took off work and ran the house, but I took G with me then. This time T's mom will be coming to keep things running. I'm so greatful! But I want to get things in order so she and the kids and T will have a smooth time of it.
While I'm gone, I'll be helping my sister with all the things she's dealing with now. I'll go with her and B for B's chemo, and I'll go to the hospital with my sister when she has a procedure to blast away a kidney stone. I'll also just be helping around the house, and hopefully lightening her load. And when I'm not with her, I'll be haning out with my mom and stepdad and grandparents. I'm just really looking forward to this time away. You can check out B's website
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rebeccab and see her progress.

No comments: