Saturday, September 18, 2010

One Day To Go

Today is Saturday.  Tomorrow is our last normal day before the hospital.  The last couple of days have been highs and lows.


Low = hearing from the developmental pediatrician that she doesn't need to see David anymore because she doesn't expect much development from him.  (Really?)  It's nice to have one less doctor to have to go see, but it was still kind of a blow to hear her opinion.


Low = last minute drama about getting a physical done prior to Monday morning's procedure


High = handling such drama appropriately.  It just wasn't *my* problem to fix, so I refused to do so.  Miracle of miracles, I heard later in the day that the problem was solved, and without *me* having to call doctors and ask for reports.


High = visit from my mom and aunt, a day of quilt store shopping, a bag of fall colored material to turn into a quilt, and just lots of time spent with them.  They are still here until Monday morning, and I'm happy to have them!


So, one more day at home (after today).  A few things to pack up tomorrow and we're ready to go.

No comments: