Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rounds

So I'm feeling much more upbeat after the second set of doctors rounded.  David's seizures are nearly under control.  There is a visibile improvement.  Just a little bit more and they'll start the 24-48 hour clock.

Highlight of the day:  Watching a doctor totally grill a resident, who didn't have all the answers.  (I feel for him!  I'd hate to not know the answers!  I like to get everything right.)  The best part, as Tony explained, was that feeling of "Ooo!  Ooo! I know!  I know!" that we both had about the questions she was asking.  What are the side effects of pentobarb?  Why let me list them for you.   So, we had a moment of laughter.

Tony is at the hospital with D and I'm going to catch up on some sleep now.  I'll update later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha-ha that is too funny! You will become an expert in no time. :)

Laura Franken