Sunday, October 24, 2010

While I Wasn't Quilting...

So, it's absolutely killing me that my quilt is sitting half finished.  Maybe this week I'll get to it.  Here's what I've been up to:


This is Gladys' room (with walkin closet) and dresser.  Before, with pale purple walls (white in the closet).



and after with "Gem Turquoise on the walls and closet, slightly darker shade on the dresser.



Even though it went quicker than I thought, it still kept me from quilting.  Gladys' birthday is Wednesday, and I'd told her long ago that her room was next on my list to paint and she picked her colors.  So, now it's done!


I've gotten her new sheets (light turquoise) for her birthday and would like to get matching curtains, too.  I've looked for curtains and I'm just not finding exactly what I want.  So now I'm thinking about making them.  Crazy.  And it would keep me from my quilt.  Hmmm.  What to do.

No comments: