Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pictures of my projects

I finally finished the Valentine dresses for my nieces in Indiana. They turned out cuter than I pictured, and I'm very happy with them! Now I just have to box them and mail them!


T has been wearing a hat in the house in the evenings (why, yes, we do keep the heat turned down!) I decided I wanted to crochet him a hat. My first attempt was much too girly (I'm wearing it in this picture.) So I made another one for him. He's crouching down so you can't see the line up of chips and cereal on top of our pantry cupboard! :)


Here is a picture of my hat, mittens and scarf. When I was crocheting the mittens I proudly showed my first finished one to J, who asked "Is that a pot holder?" Ugh. Well, they are kind of big. But very warm!


And here is the baby blanket I've been crocheting to donate to a church auction. I think it's done. I'm going to leave it for a few days, and then look at it again to see if it needs some edging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dresses!!!! I showed them to M and she said "Are we going to go to Kansas to get them tomorrow?" When I told her no she was bummed, but will be looking forward to getting the mail!!!

momma helen said...

I LOOVVEEEE your black hats! You two look like you're going to do some catburgling..or at least going out to dinner in some Very Trendy Paris nightspot. ;)