Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update

I am SO proud of H! She had such a good day at school that her teacher sent home a certificate (and a mini bag of m&ms) saying that she had been calm, peaceful and focused all day! :) You can tell she was pretty proud, too!

Here's a picture of my blue afghan... However... My yarn went on sale, and I convinced T that I wanted yarn more than flowers. So for the cost of an arrangement of a dozen roses, I think I have enough yarn to finish the afghan. :) I'll let you know. Now I just have to remember what size hook I used!!!!

Finally, the biggest news. After much thought and prayer, we've decided to do more foster care. Or at least we'll discuss it with our foster care worker on Monday. Any kids we'll take would be 3 and under, but beyond that I don't know much. I know they have a high need for homes to take older kids, and lots of homes willing to take small ones. So, it may be that we will wait a long, long time for them to call. But we're not in a hurry. So we'll see what happens. It's been an exciting weekend, with T and I talking through what we need to get in order, and putting plans into place to get things fast when we need them. I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and one more thing... I'm taking G to kindergarten round up tomorrow! :) That should be a FUN time.

No comments: