Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back to the Routine

Well, I'm back from vacation for a week now, and it sure feels good to be back in our routine! I really enjoyed my time with my extended family, and had such a wonderful break. But it does feel good to get back to things! The kids, T, and his mom met me at the airport with big hugs and lots of stories. It was so nice! This was definitely a vacation I came back from feeling very refreshed!

We also have some good news on the adoption front. It's looking more and more like H's adoption will be finalized before the end of the year. That is really a relief. I was beginning to wonder if it would ever move forward.

That's about all I've got here. Routines are wonderful, but sort of boring I guess. :) I continue to crochet and I'm really enjoying that. I'm working on a Big Monster Bag for my mom, and I want to finish that before I get on to anything else!

2 comments:

Myopic said...

There is another way to look at routines and whether they're "boring". I've decided it's this: When you feel happy to get back to your family routine, I think you've reached a place in your life called...contentment. And, aye, that's a GOOD thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Routine can be boring but oftentimes less stressful than no routine at all. How can less stressful be bad? :)