Thursday, September 27, 2007

I started my sweater!

Well, the yarn I was watching finally went on sale for $1/skein, so I went and bought my yarn and started my sweater yesterday. Besides my first bag, this the only thing I've made for myself, and I'm really excited about it. So I've got several projects going right now...
My mom's big monster bag - I've set that aside for a while, but I will pick it up again. It's close to getting done!
Z's scarf - this is a project I work on while he's at karate - it requires counting to 18 over and over. :)
H's scarf - I work on this one in the car when I'm waiting for kids, or whenever I just have a few minutes to crochet - no counting!
My sweater - lots of counting! I have to follow a pattern, this can only be done when kids are at school or asleep!
My afghan to donate - this is for Project Warmth, and it's probably half done.

So, I won't be starting any more projects until I finish these! Except the dresses I'll be making this weekend!

No comments: