Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Favorite Things

Last night I was watching Oprah with J. (We bond over Oprah, Dr. Phil, and taped episodes of The View) It was Oprah's "Favorite Things" show, the show where she gives away her favorite things to a studio full of people. It got me to thinking about *my* favorite things. So I made a list. So, imagine yourself in my studio audience, and that you would be receiving one of each of these. (Wouldn't this be fun???) So, in no particular order, here are
Carin's Favorite Things 2007
Stouffer's Frozen Casseroles (Broccoli & Cheese is a favorite, as is Chicken Cordon Bleu)
Lindors Chocolate Truffles (especially the dark chocolate, filled with peppermint)
Reece's Peanut Butter Cup miniatures
World Vision Basic Bread Mix (as ordered through Homemade Gourmet)
Lands End Fleece PJs (I don't think they even make these anymore...)
Crocs
Bath & Body Works Foot Cream (the peppermint kind)
Bath & Boday Works any fruit scented thick lotion
Yarn - Yarn Bee Luscious (made my sweater out of this), Yarn Bee Frosting (my hat), and Paton's Allure (made a hat for my nephew)
Playmobil Zoo (Gladys has this, and *I* love it (so does she))
Planet Earth DVD set
Natalie Grant CD (the one with "Held" I love this song, and the others, too)
Casting Crowns CD (the one with "The Voice of Truth")
Alvin & Chipmunks Christmas CD (the classic - I had a record as a kid!)
Baby Sling
Boppy for nursing
New Living Translation of the Bible

Well, the kids are wanting snack, so I'd better go. I'd love to hear what would make it on your list!!

No comments: