Monday, December 10, 2007

Like a kid again...

I was sitting in my quiet time, enjoying my 2 hours kid-free. (Well, ok, there were a couple social workers doing a post-adoption visit, but it was brief, so I’m ignoring it.) The doorbell rang interupting my peace… but it was the postman, with FIVE HUGE BOXES of Christmas presents from my Dad and step-mom!!! I felt like I was 7 years old again! I thought about waiting for the kids to come home to open the boxes and put the presents under the tree. I thought about it for about 2 seconds before I tore into them. I only did minimal shaking before I put them under the tree. :) Christmas is a very fun time of year!

2 comments:

Myopic said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! You got to open presents first. Um, C? You don't happen to like Christmas do you? ;-)

C said...

Umm, why yes, I *do* like Christmas! :)