Saturday, October 6, 2007

What's On Your List?

Today I got tickets to a Garth Brooks concert! I have wanted to see Garth in concert for a long time. I'm so excited! Even buying them was exciting, as it took several tries online at Ticketmaster to get tickets. In fact, the first show sold out in 5 minutes. I got tickets to the next show. They had only announced one show, but after it sold out they added others, and last I heard there were 5 shows. And I think that was at 10:30!

It was such a rush, and it occurred to me that this is something on my "list". I have this list in my head of things I'd like to do in my lifetime, and this is one of them. I don't think I've ever written this list down, but I think I might do that, and if I'm not too embarrassed by it, I'll post it. I know a couple things off the top of my head... have a baby, be a grandmother, see Reba McIntyre in concert, see the Grand Canyon with my kids, swim in an ocean again... but I'm wondering... what's on YOUR list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls love their dresses!! They are super cute. The Garth Brooks concerts have made news here in Indiana about how fast they sold out and how many shows they had to add! I think I heard today they have 10 shows!!
I found this post very interesting because over the summer I found a notebook of mine from high school with the top ten things I wanted to do before I was 30 and seeing how I am 30 it was the perfect time to find it. I was just glad I had done most of them. Here they are written exactly the way I found them:
1. Graduate college with a great GPA
2. Have a huge beautiful catholic wedding to a wonderful man (Tim, hopefully)
3. Visit Walt Disney World
4. Visit New York City
5. Build my own house with a big fenced in backyard
6. Please still be driving a normal car and not a minivan
7. Have two children (preferably a boy and a girl)
8. Visit another country
9. Write a novel or children's book
10. Be successful!!

There is only one that I haven't done completely and that is visiting another country, but I am not sure I have that desire anymore and I so love my minivan!!
Since your post I have been thinking what is on my list now!
Thanks for the question!! ~K~ I will try and send you a pic of M & A in their dresses.

C said...

K,
You crack me up! "normal car" :) I'd love a picture of the girls when you can. I still need to make my list...