Monday, July 21, 2008

Catching up



Just a quick catch up post...

  1. Tony started a blog. I like it. Link on the sidebar.
  2. New home health nurse. I love her. She'll be leaving soon, but she's training in her own replacement. I think we may even be friends after she leaves. :) She's been a foster and adoptive parent to a kiddo with special needs.
  3. Had a GREAT week at Camp Luther!!!
  4. Met a couple at camp with their adult daughter with special needs. Had great talks with them and hope to stay in touch.
  5. Feeling like God is sending us all the support we need to make a big decision...
  6. Z, H, and G are taking swim lessons this week and next.
  7. D has stayed out of the hospital so far this month... with the exception of an ER visit last night... doing fine today. False alarm, I hope.
  8. Been a while since we talked with or seen J (he moved out last month... on good terms) I miss him.
  9. Just three weeks until we go to Wisconsin to visit my family! Just five weeks until school starts!!!!
  10. I read the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I have a new obsession!
  11. Did I mention I love Camp Luther??? We had a blast! (with very few exceptions...)

I'll try to post more soon.

No comments: